Weight Training ☆ Fitness ☆ Body Sculpture ☆ Nutrition Consultation
Call Now For Summer Special Offers 07841164101
What Do You Want To Achieve?
I am making the assumption as you are reading this, that you would like to?
- Get fitter
- Lose weight
- Build more muscle (or tone up as some like to call it)
- Enjoy clothes shopping with your new streamline physique!
All of the above is possible and it is for you! Yes it’s going to take some dedication but ultimately when you take control of your health, you will transform the whole of your life.
It does not matter whether you are a complete newbie to exercise or a serious lifter, having a coach will help you to optimise your results.
If you are ready to tell me about what you want to achieve, fill in the consultation form, hit the send and I’ll message you back…or just pick up the phone, I’d love to hear from you.
Weight Loss, Be Part of a Support Group
The task of losing weight can be a lonely affair; it’s far too easy to slip up when you are only accountable to yourself. This is why I created a virtual community called ‘Kick Start’ using a smart phone app. Every day a small group of us post pictures of our foods and support each other with the goals we set. This means you’ll get full support with your diet outside of the gym. You can then easily message the group if you get stuck with what to eat, you also get to see what I munch to keep my own weight down.
Most weight loss groups run on certain days at specific times, which is pretty hopeless if you’re having a bad day out of their hours. Kick Start, is for the dedicated, select few. So if you need some serious accountability to lose weight/eat healthily and you are prepared to post food pics, have a laugh and share tough moments then you can join the community free as part of your personal training package.
There is nothing worse than learning something new or looking sweaty and red faced in front of a whole load of onlookers.
If you’ve ever been to a gym in peak hours, you may have encountered the stench of sweat or the sound of weights stacks crashing down and the thunder of dumbbells being dropped. Pumped up guys flexing their six packs in front of the mirrors… this is just a few of the reasons why I decided to make a gym space so you can train in the comfort of a private studio in Southampton.
Learn and develop at your own pace without feeling self conscious about others watching you.
- Changing facilities available
- No waiting for equipment or listening to weights being banged about. When you feel comfortable it becomes easier to give your best.
- Free parking
- Having your own personal trainer will help you to:
Learn how to exercise correctly, and in a way to benefit you the most:
- Train smarter not harder
- Improve your Self-esteem
- Have more energy
- Lower Stress through right training
- Get motivated
- Avoid injuries
- Get you working out consistently
- Make sure you never get bored with your work outs
- Have fun whilst getting fitter
+ Find out more by having a 1 hour consultation
Where you will:
- Find out your true body measurements, from body fat % to how much muscle mass you have
- Plan out what is achievable for you, so we can measure the success and make sure we are on target with accomplishing your goals.
- Get inspired to become healthier
+ An added bonus document on healthy eating
Find out more, have a FREE consultation with me, just call, email or text.
10 Compelling Reasons Why You Would Have Me As Your Personal Trainer
1. As an accredited life Coach (CPCC) I can support you emotionally as well as with your physical health.
2. One of my passions is good quality service so I will go that bit further to give you added value.
3. I constantly research matters to do with fat loss, training programs, best ways to exercise, improving health and much more, to save you time I can impart the knowledge specific for you.
4. I will work with you to educate you on what to eat as 60-70% of your results come from your diet. When you understand certain principles about what to eat then you can easily achieve the body shape you desire.
5. I have a private gym in Southampton so no-one will be watching you as you train, you will have my undivided attention without worrying about feeling self conscious in anyway.
6. As you’re all round personal trainer, lifestyle coach I will hold you accountable to make sure you accomplish your goals.
7. By having me as your personal trainer will give you more than just a training session, as I have skills to help you in other areas of your life.
8. Having my support and encouragement will help you to achieve things you may have though you could not do.
9. I am empathetic to where you are right now, and know from my own life experience that you can change your body and health completely around and have the well-being and body you desire.
10. Training can be the most exhilarating, exciting and enlightening experience going. You will feel more energized and alive; just think what that can do to your day.
And, you will have fun!!
My whole ethos is Living Well Feeling Great. This is such a passion for me as I know what it’s like to be very unhealthy, there was a time when 5 minutes on an exercise bike would have me wheezing, I smoked too much and had led a lifestyle that was extremely undesirable for a good state of being.
Well, that was almost a decade ago and since then I’ve spent years researching and getting educated in ways to improve your life, health and well-being. I’ve trained with many different professional bodies as well as individuals like Tony Robbins and John Demartini. This quest for knowledge has taken me half way round the world and back again resulting in hosting a health retreat with top American Nutrition genius David Wolfe in 2007.
I also have tried and tested all kinds of different styles of workouts, ways of eating, juicing, fasting and brain training techniques. What does all this mean to you..well, I want to be able to share the knowledge, what’s the point if I can’t use all this to help others?
My mission is to educate and influence people globally to make the lifestyle changes that will give them more well-being, love and happiness in their lives.
So please help me to fulfill my mission and let me help you.
BSc Nutrition Science
Level 3 Reps Registered Personal Trainer
Knowing how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity. Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme. Designing and delivering personal programs for clients
Dr Jonny Bowden’s Diet Boot Camp Certified Coach
A unique weight loss coaching qualification using principles grounded in thorough research and proven methodology
CPCC (Certified Professional Co-Active Coach)
The highest level of coaching qualification, proving a top standard of performance achieved by only 1% of qualified CTI (The Coaches Training Institute) coaches. It is proven that having accountability to a coach is by far the best way to ensure that you stick to your personal resolve, whether it’s to achieve challenging goals, enhance performance, gain clarity and focus or and add new skills. There’s just something about having to report your actions to your coach that will encourage you to take responsibility for them rather than make excuses.
Master Practitioner of NLP (Neuro Linguistic programming)
Is not a scientific theory; it is a set of guiding principles, attitudes and beliefs about real life behaviour that are based on how the mind works. People often fail to achieve their goals because they hold self-limiting beliefs on how things should or shouldn’t be done. NLP does not talk about failure; we just try another way until we find the right way for you to enable you to achieve your true potential. It is a very flexible process that is focused on the results, not how you get there.
Master Practitioner of TLT (Time Line Therapy)
Is a collection of techniques that allow you to gain emotional control over your life. It is useful to clear negative emotions if something from the past is stopping you from moving forward with your life and achieving the quality of life you want. TLT is a very specific technique that helps you to leave behind those negative, energy-draining emotions that are holding you back, leaving you free to move on to a positive future. The techniques are content free, meaning you do not have to go back and recount past events but release them from burdening you anymore easily and effortlessly, using the power of your unconscious mind. You will find this makes a significant difference to your life.
Tony Robbins Mastery University
Tony Robbins Leadership Mastery
Trigger Point Therapy
Level 3 Award in Adapting Exercise for Older Adults (QCF)
Performance Boxing Instructor
Extreme Kettlebell Instructor
Poliquin Biosignature Modulation Practitioner
Chemistry Certificate J